As the last installment of a 5 part series called Making Change Work, this podcast is about buy-in:
- what buy-in means in terms of the change management process
- how and when buy-in occurs
- why people do not buy-in
- how a leader can get someone who is resisting to not only buy-in but to do so happily
- when the change agent should begin to seek buy-in from the various stakeholder groups
- what skills change agents need to gain employee buy-in and how can they acquire these skills
- what leaders can do to programmatically embed the buy-in approach to their change management policies
For the full series, go to: www.facilitatingbuyin.com
Note: these podcasts are equally relevant for sales as well as change management: our buyers must get buy-in across their Buying Decision Team members before they can make a purchase. This free series will explain just what’s going on in the buying process.
For the final installment, you will learn a radical approach to change management, real leadership here.
2 thoughts on “Making Change Work #5: A Radical Approach to Change Management, Real Leadership”
Pingback: The Buying Process Starts Much Earlier Than You Think | Sharon-Drew Morgen
Pingback: An Intelligent Contact Sheet | Sharon-Drew Morgen