I decided to give you all of the podcasts, videos, and audio files of the interviews I’ve done so you can kick back and enjoy some ‘easy listening’ if you find listening easier than reading. I believe that you’ll be able to upload many of these onto your MP3 player for when you’re working out at the gym and need to get your mind off of the pain.
- Tony Parinello Interview: Listen while long-time friends Tony and Sharon-Drew banter about sales, how buyers buy, and what to do once you’re in front of VITO.
- Tony Parinello Q&A: Hear Sharon-Drew and Tony take audience questions – and hear how much fun they have as they come up with joint answers.
- Maestro: With a few dozen attendees, we ran a training session in which I lectured and did a Q&A about Buying Facilitation™ and sales. It was great fun.
- Brian Carroll: Brian and I speak about how decision facilitation can help sellers become leaders for their clients/prospects.
- Lee Glickstein: Lee is the fabulous thought-leader who developed Relational Presence and Speaking Circles. He and I discuss some ‘dirty little secrets’ and how sales folks can truly serve clients.
- Clayton Shold: Clayton and I discussed how sales people can be better/better/best!
- Lee Colan: Lee really wanted to understand Buying Facilitation™ and how it could be used with sales.
- High Velocity Radio: This was a fun interview: Stone asked me about the development of Buying Facilitation™ and why it’s important.
- Gravity Free Radio: Eric was the perfect foil: he made typical assumptions about selling, and we used our time to show how sales fails and what you can do about it.
If the time comes that you wish to actually learn Buying Facilitation™, and if you haven’t purchased Dirty Little Secrets yet, here is the link, the best way to go is with the Guided Study program. It’s a very very complete step by step learning tool in 26 complex learning sessions. For those of you suffering from the economy and need to pay out over time, or want to discuss what it is and what it does, contact me at email@example.com
And have a great holiday weekend. Get some rest, and travel safe.