Now you can enable the buying decision process in ways that sales alone cannot.
By incorporating Buying Facilitation® into your sales skills, you will be able to help buyers navigate through their behind-the-scenes buying journey to resolve the internal issues they must resolve before a purchase.
There are six ways to become familiar with Buying Facilitation®:
- Read the article called “What is Buying Facilitation®? What sales problem does it solve?”
- Read how Sharon-Drew invented the model
- Read Sharon-Drew’s discussion of her unique Learning Facilitation model used in Buying Facilitation® training
- Read an overview of Buying Facilitation® training
- To learn Buying Facilitation®, here’s the course syllabus
- Take a self-study program with Sharon-Drew as your coach
- Learn the Pre-Sales steps all people take on route to becoming buyers and how Buying Facilitation® facilitates the process. Read Dirty Little Secrets: why buyers can’t buy and sellers can’t sell.
This program is lead by Sharon-Drew Morgen. It teaches Buying Facilitation® and includes 8 weeks of coaching. This program is for those wishing to be immersed in learning. Results are immediate and trackable.
This program (classroom and real-time phone coaching) is unique in that it works with the learner-participant as if the learner were the buyer. The program teaches learners to make new decisions around their current skills to decide when, if, and how to add new skills to their current sales skills. The learner’s journey parallels the buyer’s journey that buyers must go through during their buying decision process as they determine when, if and how to choose a new solution.
A complex, exciting program, the Buying Facilitation® program is for those folks seeking wholly new skills in listening, question formulation, systems thinking, and servant-leadership. This program may be followed by 8 weeks of individual and group supervision and coaching with Sharon-Drew.